Wed, 18 Oct|
Health and Wellbeing Day
We are pleased to announce we are holding our next Health and Wellbeing day on the Wednesday 18th October 2023 from 9.30 am to 4.00 pm
Time & Location
18 Oct 2023, 09:30 – 16:00
Southend-on-Sea, 90 Thorpedene Gardens, Southend-on-Sea SS3 9JD, UK
About the event
We have a wide range of specialists here on the day, so keep an eye out for a text message invite, from the NHS.
On the day we will have specialists that can advise you and book you into future appointments without having to go back through your GP
Services we have joining us on the day and their talk times.
- Diabetes UK (Talk Time 10am)
- Everyone Health (Talk Time 10.30am)
- Eye Screening Unit (Talk Time 11am)
- Breast Cancer Now (Talk Time 11.30am)
- Full team from Norton Place to do BP, Height, Weight and book you in for blood tests
- Essex Coast Physio (Talk Time 12pm)
- Therapy For You (Talk Time 12.30pm)
- NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme
- Active Life
- Stop Smoking Support (Talk Time 1pm)
- Brook (Talk Time 1.30pm)
- COPD Community Connectors (Talk Time 2pm)
- Carers First
- Southend Carers (Talk Time 2.30pm)
You do not have to spend the full day at the event and you can join us at anytime between 9.30am and 4pm.
We are normally busiest first thing in the morning, so if you do not want a lots of waiting around please come later in the day.
We look forward to seeing everyone on the day any questions please call
Southend East PCN on 01702 987800